Know Anyone That Is Worried About Feeding Their Family?
- Category: Videos
In America, 1 in 9 people face hunger. Even more so worry about having enough money to feed their family. This video offers resources and tips, including:
Other resources include:
- A quick guide to various federal food assistance programs.
- Meals on Wheels provides meals for seniors.
- The USDA National Hunger Hotline can be accessed through this website or by calling 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 1-877-8-HAMBRE. Their hours are 7am to 10pm ET.
- Call 211 or visit www.211.org to find food assistance in your area.
- FoodPantries.org provides lists of food pantries and other food assistance locations by state and city.